British Soccer - sign up (more info)
Toddler to Pre-School Sports Program (Mar-Apr Flyer) (May Flyer)
6th Annual 4x4 Girls-Women Volleyball Tournament @ Alamosa High School (4-15-17) (Flyer-Reg)
Spring Thaw Co-Ed 4's Volleyball Tournament @ Alamosa High School (4-30-17) (Flyer-Reg)
2017 Valley High Spring Fling Disc Golf Tournament (4-29-17) (INFO)
Valley Events Calendar (4-25-17) (CLICK)
Adult SPRING-SUMMER Leagues (web page)
- Volleyball (4-25-17)
- Softball (3-8-17)
- Team Fees will remain the same from last season; however, the registration process is slightly different (mostly on our end though). Team roster and player registration forms are no longer necessary. Both registrations are now processed through our software system- payable online, in-person at the Recreation Center, or by phone (if all parties being registered have current Rec Center accounts). You’ll be able to build your team (team name, captain info, any requests, etc..) through registration. Once your team is paid for and set up, players can then register.
- Team Registration Deadline: April 24
Leisure Team Fee: $150
Coed Comp Team Fee: $325
Men’s Team Fee: $375
Women’s Team Fee: $250
- Player Fee for each League: $30. Players may continually register throughout the season.
- Games will begin the week of May 10 and run through July.
- Rules-Policies-Procedures (handout)
Adult SPRING-SUMMER Programs (web page)
- Fitness & Health (FLYER) Effective 4-24-17
Family SPRING-SUMMER Programs (web page)
Martial Arts (Adult/Family Taekwondo)
Youth SPRING-SUMMER Leagues (web page)
Youth SPRING-SUMMER Programs (web page)
Martial Arts (Taekwondo)
- Youth Art Summer Sessions (web page) (FLYER)
Spring-Summer Condensed Guide (FLYER)
GOOD TO KNOW INFO
2017 CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM (Updated 3/14/17)
For most of the activities we offer, you can conveniently register online. We've drafted a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you make the process as simple as possible.
Before you start, please read the FAQs located at the following link:
Online Registration FAQs