COVID 19-related Updates:
The Alamosa Family Recreation Center and Multi-Use Pavilion/Ice Rink are closed until further notice.
City Playgrounds are reopening on Monday, June 29, 2020; use at your own risk.
Playgrounds will be disinfected every other business day. If playground equipment is wet and/or has a strong disinfectant smell, please wait until the equipment is dry before use. Please use playgrounds responsibly; remind children to socially distance as best they can and to use hand sanitizer or wash your children's hands before and after use. Playgrounds are limited to 25 users at a time.
Parks, trails, and open spaces are open. Please follow the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation; specifically:
- Stay at home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face. Bring hand sanitizer to clean hands when soap/water is not available.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home and while recreating.
- Continue to physically distance, staying at least 6 feet from members of other households.
- Limit non-household group sizes to 10 unless otherwise allowed as per the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation.
Cattails Golf Course is open, with restrictions. Visit www.alamosacattails.com for more information.
Starting this month, some recreational programs will be available with COVID Safety Modifications implemented.
Adult Softball: Season starts July 20. Teams must register by July 13.
Youth Tennis: Starts July 6
Youth Basketball Fundamentals: Starts July 7
Youth Sand Volleyball: Starts July 13
Youth Baseball/Softball/Teeball: Starts July 13
For the most up to date information on the City of Alamosa's COVID-19 restrictions and preparedness plan, click here!
Safe and Happy Recreating!