COVID 19-related Updates:
The Alamosa Family Recreation Center is open from 7 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday for individual workouts and business operations (reservations, program registrations, etc).
The Alamosa Public Library has reopened with restrictions; and, continues to offer online resources and curbside pickup. Call 589-6192 or visit www.alamosalibrary.org for more information.
City parks and trails remain open; please continue to socially distance on trails and in parks.
City playgrounds and pavilions are open. Contact the AFRC for pavilion reservations at 589-2105.
Cattails Golf Course (www.alamosacattails.com), City Tennis Courts, Skate Park, Dog Parks, Outdoor Volleyball/Basketball Courts and the Bicycle Pump Track are open (25 people maximum per/field, court, or facility).
The Multi-Use Pavilion/Ice Rink will remain closed until further notice.
Please follow the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation; specifically:
- Stay at home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face. Bring hand sanitizer to clean hands when soap/water is not available.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home and while recreating.
- Continue to physically distance, staying at least 6 feet from members of other households.
- Limit non-household group sizes to 10 unless otherwise allowed as per the State’s Safer at Home guidelines for Personal Recreation.
For the most up to date information on the City of Alamosa's COVID-19 restrictions and preparedness plan, click here!